BOYFRIEND BLAZER & VELVET

WHEN IT COMES TO MY WORK ATTIRE, I’M LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE A DRESS CODE. I LIKE BEING ABLE TO SWITCH UP MY OUTFITS ON A DAILY BASIS!

MY GO TO WORK UNIFORM IS A BLAZER AND JEANS. I THINK I WEAR A BLAZER TWO-THREE TIMES A WEEK.

I DECIDED TO PAIR MY BLAZER WITH A PAIR OF VINTAGE WRANGLER JEANS (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) THAT I HAVE DIY’D AND A VELVET TANK FROM OLD NAVY (SIMILAR HERE & HERE).

BY PAIRING THE VELVET TANK WITH THIS LOOK, IT ADDED A FEMININE TOUCH SINCE MY BLAZER IS A BOYFRIEND FIT AND MY JEANS ARE ACTUALLY FROM THE MENS SECTION!

1. February 11, 2018 / 6:17 am

I love the idea of Blazer. It make someone looks smarter and more presentable. If the bottom is jeans then it is also less of formal but still very very presentable whether in office or meeting friends. I love such pairing as it gives me a mature and confident self!

2. February 11, 2018 / 7:01 pm

Wouldn’t mind wearing this to work every day. Especially the jeans and blazer. Gets so tiring wearing the pencil skirt and looking for a formal top to pair it with. Dressing down but still looking classy.

3. February 11, 2018 / 10:07 pm

I love wearing blazers! I have a few in different colors! I really think they can style up any outfit!

4. February 12, 2018 / 12:38 am

Love the blazer, so chic and classy! Also love how you dressed it down with the ripped jeans, such a great style.

5. February 12, 2018 / 3:02 am

I’m loving this casual chic outfit, the blazer works really well! I’m also fortunate that I don’t have much of a dress code at work so can wear jeans too!

Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

~

• thelifewithnicole
      February 13, 2018 / 2:26 pm

Lol isn’t it the best not to have a strict dress code!

6. February 12, 2018 / 1:01 pm

I love a good old blazer – really finishes off a look and with the cold snap extra layers are always welcomed x

7. February 12, 2018 / 1:58 pm

I love the boyfriend line, I didn’t even know it expanded past jeans and shirt though, so I’m uber excited to see this. I love the look you pulled together and I can’t wait to get my hands on a boyfriend blazer.

8. Elizabeth O
    February 12, 2018 / 2:17 pm

I love the blazer and how you have styled it. I find a blazer is an item that you can dress up or down, which is really handy if you want a limited items in your closet

9. February 12, 2018 / 3:55 pm

I love blazers, in my opinion they are fool-proof! Like you, I love pairing with some ripped jeans and heels!

10. February 12, 2018 / 7:10 pm

You are ROCKING it! I have never owned a blazer before but I like how you’ve made it classy yet casual at the same time, its a really great look!

11. February 12, 2018 / 9:20 pm

I understand that some places have to introduce a dress code, still I do dislike uncomfortable formal clothes. You’re so lucky that you can wear different outfits at work! This blazer looks so stunning, it would be a pity of you could not wear it to work!

• thelifewithnicole
      February 13, 2018 / 2:27 pm

Ugh I know! I do not miss wearing formal clothes to work everyday!

12. February 13, 2018 / 1:14 am

I always thought blazer with denim is absolutely chic and a on the go look. Keep doing your thing!

13. February 13, 2018 / 4:47 am

I never thought jeans will fit blazer as it would look out of place. But the way you carry it off amaze me. I am going to get one and try it out myself!

14. Shubhada Bhide
    February 13, 2018 / 9:43 am

I really love wearing the blazer. Perfect outfit for a business meeting. I love the classy look of it.

15. February 13, 2018 / 2:22 pm

I love wearing blazers, both with formals as well as casuals, they are the favorite part of my wardrobe and dressing up. I like our whole look, the blazers looks very chic and classic.

16. February 13, 2018 / 10:22 pm

I love blazer a lot. If you want to make any outfit stand out then wear a blazer. By the way, you look very good.

17. Josselyn Radillo
    February 13, 2018 / 10:24 pm

I love the idea of Blazer very chic and classic. I love your whole outfit.

18. February 14, 2018 / 5:56 pm

Hello, your outfit looks very cute! Love this casual jeans and business blazer. Blazer is also my must have for a good wardrobe.