Spring is almost here and if you live in the South, you probably already got a taste of Spring. As always in Atlanta, our Spring free trial ended (HAHA).  I love this time of year!! You’re able to pull out your lighter colors, and wear sandals!! Don’t get me wrong, I think Fall and Winter is the best fashion wise, but I’m so over cold weather.

I always say fashion rules are meant to be broken and I stand by breaking the fashion rule of wearing white after Labor Day. I have been wearing my white denim all winter long.  Question.. When do you pulling out your white wardrobe?

Let’s talk about the top (under $30) (similar here & splurge here) I’m currently obsessed with. I fell in love with this right away when I saw it in the store. The statement sleeves makes this top so fun and I plan to get a lot of uses out of this top this season.

I have so many different pairs of white denim. White denim is such a staple item to have in your closet. I know a lot of people despise white denim because of the upkeep. Trust me, I get it! But I have been loving these white jeans lately! They are so currently under $40 (similar here & splurge here) and they are so comfortable! I love to minimal distressing and the raw hem!

Top (similar here and splurge here)

Jeans (similar here and splurge here)

Shoes (similar here and here)

1. Anna English
    March 13, 2018 / 1:21 pm

I love this all white ensemble! That sleeve detail is amazing!

2. March 13, 2018 / 3:20 pm

Awesome all white look! I wish it was spring here in Philly. But it’s almost here! I would totally be rocking all white already if we would just stop getting hit by nor’easters! lol

March 13, 2018 / 8:35 pm

White is a good idea year-round, in my opinion … especially when it’s this cute! I still have yet to own a pair of white pants but I need to get on that trend train real soon!

4. March 14, 2018 / 1:26 am

Loving this all-white look! Bell sleeves make such a beautiful statement!

5. March 14, 2018 / 10:30 am

It’s still so cold here in the UK but I love your white ensemble, those sleeves are so pretty!

6. March 14, 2018 / 11:47 am

Yay!! I’m in Santa Fe, New Mexico and it’s feeling a bit warmer also! Is it almost time to wear my whites? Breaking out my white denim this weekend 😍 Your top and smile look gorgeous and reminds me of blossoming flowers.💕 Blessings!

7. March 14, 2018 / 12:53 pm

Looks great. I couldn’t pull off white clothes for more than 20 minutes without staining them somehow haha so kudos to you for making this work!

8. March 14, 2018 / 1:51 pm

I love the white on white outfit! The top is very pretty with the sleeve detail!

9. March 14, 2018 / 2:20 pm

I am loving your all white ensemble. It looks really good on you. The sleeves on the top is so gorgeous.

10. Elizabeth O
    March 14, 2018 / 3:19 pm

You look great in your springtime whites! I adore the top with the statement sleeves. Gorgeous!

11. March 14, 2018 / 9:49 pm

I LOVE all white ensembles and this blouse is fabulous! Such fun sleeves and a crisp, fresh look!

xo, Sara

12. March 15, 2018 / 1:58 pm

That Spring “free trial” comment is cracking me up!! So true for NC too! Love this all white outfit on you!

How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

13. March 15, 2018 / 4:20 pm

All white is so beautiful for spring and summer! Wide sleeves aren’t really my thing (I’m so clumsy and get stuck with everything on my way, chairs, door handles, etc) but on you this top is stunning!

14. March 15, 2018 / 9:42 pm

You look so beautiful, love the white on white. You have made the whole outfit look so fresh and perfect for spring. The bell sleeves of the top look so cute.