As someone who is obsessed with beauty products, I would say that skincare is my favorite. Also, being a blogger/influencer, I love trying out new products and reporting back to give you guys a detailed review.  I have tried some new products since the start of 2018, and I wanted to share them with you guys!

CLEANSE

I cannot stress enough how important it is to remove your makeup and cleanse your skin at the end of the day. Before I cleanse my skin with my everyday cleanser, I like to pre-cleanse with the Bioderma Micellar Water.  I have been using Bioderma for the last few months and picked it up during my trip to NYC. I like to use a micellar water because it’s great for breaking down eyeliner and mascara as well as matte lipsticks. For cleanser, I have been loving the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser. The Milky Jelly Cleanser is a gel consistency and it’s great to use on wet or dry skin. This product is great for breaking down your makeup and it leaves your skin plump and hydrated!

EXFOLIATE

I exfoliate two-three times a week depending on how dry my skin feels. Exfoliating removes any dry patches and will make your skin smoother. To exfoliate, I like to use The Ordinary AHA+ BHA peeling solution. This is a 10 minute exfoliating facial and with the red coloring, it reminds me on those vampire facials all the celebrities are getting. Make sure your skin is completely dry before applying this product!! I’ll leave this on for 10 minutes then I rinse my skin with cold water.

TONER

I typically do not use a toner because I felt like my skin didn’t need it, but I have been using the Pixi Glow Tonic. I have been wanting to use this product for a while now and I was happy to receive it in PR and I have been using it ever since.

SERUMS/TREATMENTS

For a spot treatment, I love The Ordinary Salicliic Acid treatment. I use this twice a day and it helps out with those pesky breakouts. Then I’ll follow up with The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% to help clear up my dark spots and acne scarring. I have to admit when I’m tired, I do not feel like applying serums and treatments, but I’m trying to be more consistent in 2018!

MOISTURIZER/EYE CREAM

I’m still using the eye cream I have been talking about since I have starting blogging. Hey… if it’s not broken, why fix it right? A night, I do not use a moisturizer but I have been using the Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. My skin is sooo dry at night, and I like to have enough moisture as possible. Not only is the squalane oil moisturize my skin, the vitamin C is also helpful with clearing up dark spots and acne scarring.

MASKS

I only do face masks two-three times a week depending the state of my skin, but here’s some of my favorite masks.

Check out my skincare favorites and add these to your skincare routine!

1. April 9, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Our skincare routine is pretty similar! I just started to use a lot of The Ordinary products and I’m pleased so far!

April 9, 2018 / 5:59 pm

You mentioned so many products in this post that I’ve been really wanting to try out! Thanks for sharing your tips. Your skin is beautiful!

3. April 10, 2018 / 12:58 am

This is a great skincare routine! I use a toner just because I feel like it pulls my whole routine together, but after not using it, and now using it makes a huge difference. I do love to exfoliate especially since the winter really hasn’t “left” yet. Oh, that rose oil and eye cream look really great, I need to check that out. Thanks for all of these amazing suggestions.

4. Nailil
    April 10, 2018 / 2:41 am

It is so important to establish and follow a skincare routine. It took me years to realize this, sadly.
    Xx, Nailil

5. April 10, 2018 / 6:08 am

These are all great products girl! I’ve heard so many great things about Glossier and I love Pixi’s Glow Tonic!

6. April 10, 2018 / 11:03 am

This is the perfect nighttime skincare routine! Your skin looks flawless! 🙂

7. sharon wu
    April 10, 2018 / 2:55 pm

sounds like you have a solid routine locked down babe! and your skin is looking flawless! xo

8. April 10, 2018 / 4:28 pm

Great routine! I personally am a double cleanse (or maybe triple cleanse if you include micellar water) kind of girl – first with oil cleanser, then with a regular foaming cleanser.

9. April 10, 2018 / 5:51 pm

I literally only use the kehil’s night oil that’s it! But i’m thinking maybe it’s time for me to try other products. love what you’ve suggested.

10. April 10, 2018 / 9:14 pm

Dying to try all things Glossier!

11. April 10, 2018 / 11:59 pm

I’m a beauty junky too and love trying out new products! Thanks for sharing your tips and products you are loving right now!

12. April 11, 2018 / 10:10 pm

Sounds so much like mine right now! I love all the steps you listed out, as I have a pretty similar process for mine as well! I do need to get better about doing masks more often!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

13. April 12, 2018 / 5:16 pm

Great routine! I definitely need to incorporate more masks into my skincare routine.

14. Jess
    April 13, 2018 / 4:09 pm

Girl, we have the same routine especially with that cleanser and toner! Don’t you just love how it makes you glow? All for it!

15. April 14, 2018 / 11:57 pm

I love getting a glimpse into someone else’s routine. Thanks for sharing!

16. April 16, 2018 / 2:58 am

Bioderma Micellar water is a must have in my routine!!