Friday Favorites || Travel Essentials

Now that Summer is basically here, this is the prime time travel season. I love to travel! I love to create memories while traveling with friends and family. When I travel, there’s certain things I have to make sure I have with me when I’m leaving the house. I have so many beauty products that I tend to get separation anxiety with my medicine cabinet (sounds dramatic) but I feel like I have to have everything.

What you bring in your suitcase can make or break a trip. There’s nothing worse that traveling and not being prepared. And of course you can always stop and pick certain items up when you get to your destination, but there’s nothing like packing your favorites.

Beauty

Fashion

Miscellaneous

What are you travel essentials? Are are things you cannot live without?

1. June 8, 2018 / 3:35 pm

My absolutely necessary travel essential is headphones!! I forgot them once for a super long flight and absolutely regretted it. Other than that, my other essentials are a good book, my favorite facial cleanser (in carry on size, of course) and a reusable water bottle!

Loved this post,
    Megan

• thelifewithnicole
      June 9, 2018 / 12:45 am

Ohhhh no!! I know buying earphones in the airport are expensive, but I would have had to make that sacrifice lol!

2. Daisy
    June 9, 2018 / 1:46 pm

My absolute travel must is earplugs! I suffer from vertigo but have oddly found that when I fly if I wear earplugs entire flight I am not affected by my vertigo as bad….

3. June 9, 2018 / 6:52 pm

I love the Dior Lipglow – it’s one of my all time favorite beauty products. And I so need an Apple Watch – but do I get the one with the cellular capabilities? I’m torn!

4. June 10, 2018 / 12:20 pm

I totally get you! Whenever I travel my beautycase is a must for me! I can’t leave my skincare behind and have all travel sizes of my favourite products!

5. Kim
    June 10, 2018 / 6:58 pm

My travel essential is my flat iron! I can buy almost everything else if I forget it but i’m lost without my flat iron 🙂

6. June 10, 2018 / 7:31 pm

Fantastic post! I also love the Dior Addict lipsticks too, they are so pretty! Also the sleep mask, I really miss having a decent sleeping mask!

7. June 12, 2018 / 4:39 pm

I’m always worried about not being prepared too (especially with medicine). One thing I never leave the house without is a phone charger!