Why white tops are my go to essential

There’s nothing like a good white top right?? As of lately, when I decide on what to wear it always includes a white top. When I’m shopping I’m always looking to add a new white top in to my wardrobe. When it comes to white tops (tees, button downs, blouses), you can pair them with anything and they’re crisp and clean.

I love to pair my white tops with denim. It’s an everyday chic look that’s perfect for the office and everyday wear.  The good thing I love about wearing white tops is that you can really go all out with the shoes and accessories and they are perfect for Spring/Summer.

For this look, I pair them with my favorite distressed mom jeans and gold mules for a pop of color. I’ve also been loving these affordable sunnies and they have been on repeat lately. Then I tied the look together with a simple black bag and gold hoops.

1.) Tibi

2.) L’Academie

3.) The Fifth Label

4.) Jacquemus

5.) Tibi

6.) Forever 21

7.) Free People

8.) A.L.C.

9.) Forever 21

Update your wardrobe with these crisp white tops! Are white tops an essential in your wardrobe? Let’s chat in the comments.

1. June 19, 2018 / 7:41 pm

White is such a versatile color indeed! And it looks amazing on you! Also I am absolutely loving your sunglasses ❤️❤️

2. June 19, 2018 / 7:46 pm

I love crisp white tops, a tee, a fitted shirt, a cute vest. They are so easy to style and look great with jeans. (you just have to be super careful not to spill your coffee down them!)

3. Adrienne Randle
    June 20, 2018 / 1:34 pm

I have so many white blouses. Good for dressing up or down. I love the one you’re wearing!

4. June 20, 2018 / 3:20 pm

You are so right. White tops go with every occasion whether casual or formal. And pair best with jeans. Denim with white top looks great on you. Love your pics.

5. June 20, 2018 / 3:21 pm

You are so right. White tops go with every occasion whether casual or formal. And pair best with jeans. Denim with white top look great on you.

6. June 20, 2018 / 6:12 pm

I’m a sucker for white tops as well!! I can’t imagine dressing up without them. I love how you styled this one.

7. Elizabeth O
    June 20, 2018 / 8:35 pm

I also love a white top. I think it gives a chic touch to any outfit, be it casual or dressy. Great job, you look fab!

8. June 20, 2018 / 8:53 pm

While I love white tops, I mean you can wear them with anything. Having children has kept them off my radar. I’m loving the off the shoulder look (Tibi).

9. June 21, 2018 / 1:39 am

I totally agree white top is a must in a women’s closet. It matches well with anything. I love the white summer top you are wearing, really chic and fun and yet simply looking.

10. June 25, 2018 / 5:51 am

Many people avoid white tops because a tiny stain will spoil the whole look, but I love white tops as it makes me look fresher and happier than dark coloured ones!

11. June 25, 2018 / 11:38 am

Hey Nicole! That top looks really nice on you. I haven’t worn a white top on a long while, I think I may be cleared to wear white again in like 2-3 years when my youngest is 5-6 years old 🤣! But I love them because they are so crisp and clean.