How to Wear Sneakers to The office

I’m a huge fan of “the office sneaker”. A few years ago, I would have never thought to wear sneakers to work. Wearing sneakers to work can still be a little risky. I highly suggest you consider the nature of your work environment before you do it. Or, you can always experiment on casual Fridays :). Now that I’m working in a new field, I don’t have the typical “corporate” office dress code. I love that I’m able to express myself while still dressing appropriately for work.

Hold your horses, don’t walk into the office with your sweaty gym shoes or dirty trainers that you use to go hiking in. The number one key is to stick to clean sneakers in a neutral color such as white, blush/taupe, or black. I’m always looking for inspo from my favorite bloggers and fashion editors when it comes to pairing sneakers with office attire.

I have been obsessed with these sneakers from Reebok. I normally stick to the same sneakers but these have been the most comfortable by far! Instead of going for the typical white or black pair, I went with the blush/taupe color. Blush is one of my favorite neutrals and it’s something that I can wear all year round. I thought I was going to have an issue with pairing these with outfits, but surprisingly they have been matching pretty well.

You can never go wrong with pairing sneakers with a blazer. When it comes to wearing sneakers to the office, pair them with a piece that’s tailored. Since I don’t have a strict dress code, I like to add a pair of jeans and a simple tee.

The sneaker trend has been making it’s way into the workplace and it feels good to walk in to work feeling chic and comfy!

Shop The Look

1. Nataly
    October 15, 2018 / 12:45 pm

I love this outfit! I wish I could wear sneakers in the office!

2. October 15, 2018 / 1:28 pm

Yes! I’m totally going to try the the office sneaker look this coming Friday! I have that corporate office dress code unfortunately, but I can really get on board with this for casual Friday’s like you suggested. Experimenting with office looks is so much more fun than it sounds, and I’m totally in the same boat as you with liking to test out different looks throughout the week. Plus, the monochromatic touch is just perfect for the fall!

xoxo Bryanna

3. Delia Atenea
    October 15, 2018 / 10:28 pm

OK this is a great office look but girl, I would totally wear this to grab some coffee and/ or go shopping! Love this chic look!

4. October 16, 2018 / 4:45 am

Omg, I love how you styled this! Definitely need to copy this outfit for the office!

5. October 16, 2018 / 4:48 am

Love these sneakers!!! Love how you styled them

6. October 16, 2018 / 2:55 pm

This is such a chic look! I’ve worn sneakers to the office before, and it’s great how no one notices it unless you point it out.

7. October 16, 2018 / 3:10 pm

I love this outfit! The light pink works perfectly with your white jeans! Super cute gf!

8. Tonya Morris
    October 16, 2018 / 4:21 pm

I love this look girl! Those sneakers are so chic!

9. October 16, 2018 / 5:19 pm

such a cute outfit! i never wear sneakers to the office, but maybe on a dress down friday, i can get away with this look 😉

oh, she’s lovely

10. October 16, 2018 / 6:01 pm

Haha, I actually always wear sneakers to my office for my commute (I live in a big city and rely on public transportation) and switch to heels when I get to work. Still, I think I want to try an “office sneakers” look! This outfit is so chic and high-fashion looking!

October 16, 2018 / 6:23 pm

As you already stated, it’s important to understand the environment of your office and if these would be appropriate, but then by all means – go for it! They are SO cute. I love that neutral color and how well it pairs with your outfit!

12. Denise Kokinis
    October 16, 2018 / 11:44 pm

I love the idea of being able to wear sneakers to the office! You really did it in such a chic way, and I love the sneakers with that blazer!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

13. adriana
    October 17, 2018 / 1:17 am

SO chic and even more comfy! I love this entire look, those sneakers are adorable!

14. October 18, 2018 / 8:52 pm

I love the sneakers with the blazer and white pants! You look great babe. xo, Suzanne

15. Nailil
    October 19, 2018 / 2:34 am

I love this look!! I would totally wear this to the office.

Xx, Nailil
    thirtyminusone.com

16. October 21, 2018 / 11:17 pm

I love how you styled this outfit! The sneakers are so cute 💗

17. October 22, 2018 / 11:46 am

I love how you styled these sneakers!