The Struggle is Real

As of lately, I have been feeling like I am always on the go. Being at 100 miles per hour all the time isn’t the best for you. With starting a new job, running a full time life + style blog, being social, working out, etc., it has just been A LOT.

I haven’t been as active on social or the blog simply because I’m trying to get a hang of my new work schedule. I don’t work a typical 9-5 Monday- Friday job, so I have to take advantage of the days I have off to get blog work done, catch up on chores, and hang out with friends. All of this running around is not the best for your body. I’m still trying to get over cold that I have had for the last two weeks. It seems like as soon as the weather dropped, I got sick. But also, that was a sign for me to sit my butt down!

Now that we are almost saying goodbye to 2018 (I can’t believe how fast this year flew by), I have so much planned for the blog!! Holiday content, Vlogmas, and  my two year blogging anniversary! I have so much to share with you guys.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and to update you guys on where I have been! Get ready for content overload for the next couple of months!

Check out my latest vlogs! I’m almost at 400 subs!!!

Xoxo,

Nicole!!

1. October 29, 2018 / 6:42 pm

I can totally relate to that! I am always trying to do everything all at once and I end up getting rundown. Sometimes we all need to take it easy and breathe once in a while. Hope you feel better girl❤️

2. October 29, 2018 / 6:42 pm

I can totally relate to that! I am always trying to do everything all at once and I end up getting overly exhausted! Sometimes we all need to take it easy and breathe once in a while. Hope you feel better girl❤️

3. Delia Atenea
    October 29, 2018 / 9:20 pm

Were ready for all the content girl! Keep it coming! And I hear ya on being busy! Its been crazy but just enjoy the last few months of the year and kick butt! (At least that’s what I plan to do!)

4. October 29, 2018 / 11:57 pm

Sounds like you have a lot going on! It’s hard to slow down when you also enjoy what you’re doing I find haha.

5. October 30, 2018 / 12:50 am

Sounds like you’ve been SO busy! Isn’t it funny how our bodies give us signals (like you getting sick) that we need to slow the eff down!? Lol. Hope you get some relaxation in soon girl!

6. October 30, 2018 / 6:00 am

I feel you on the busy days and the struggle is most definitely real! I Love your outfit though, that blazer and sneakers are so cute!

October 30, 2018 / 2:36 pm

Sounds like you’re truly one busy bee right now with your life. Best of luck to you on handling all the different things at once!

8. October 30, 2018 / 2:42 pm

Girl I totally feel you about working all the time! Looks like you are killing it!

9. October 30, 2018 / 3:06 pm

I can’t wait to read everything you have to come up with!

10. Tonya Morris
    October 30, 2018 / 5:25 pm

I’ve been feeling the same way too girl! But can’t wait for all of the fun content you have coming!

11. Sharon Wu
    October 30, 2018 / 5:38 pm

Ahhh I hope you feel better soon babe! Being sick is no fun 🙁 Similar to you, I don’t work a typical 9-5 job but juggling everything can be tough on the body so I’ve been working hard to maintain balance in life for the sake of my sanity by disconnecting every once in a while, going to the gym, and taking fitness classes. Can’t believe 2018 is almost over!

12. October 30, 2018 / 11:45 pm

Sometimes you just need to take a break and step back from the social media world when your life is hectic. I feel like this year has been especially crazy and I am definitely looking forward to taking some down time over Christmas and New Years!

Helen xx

13. October 31, 2018 / 8:14 pm

Very exciting love! Keep up the great content despite the craziness. Hope you get some rest in there soon 🙂

14. October 31, 2018 / 9:37 pm

I love that your vlogs are incorporated into your blog post! That’s actually a really great idea. I understand the struggle as well. I’m starting a new job and have a million other things going on now too. It can be so hard to find balance, especially at the beginning!

Sara Kelley

15. November 12, 2018 / 2:24 am

don’t know how you multitask but you go girl!!! keep up the hustling!