I take my morning routines seriously. They set up how my day is going to be. I know you guys are probably going to be expecting some outrageous, unrealistic morning routine but these are actually doable things you can do before you start your day.
Now that I have a different work schedule, I’m able to get more work done at home during the week. When working from home, I’m always able to get a lot done when I wake up and get ready for the day.
- Browse social media
- I know this isn’t the best thing to do, but I’m guilty. As a blogger, I try to post and engage on Instagram everyday. When I go to bed between 9:30-10:00pm, some of my followers are still posting. Also, checking Instagram helps spark my creativity and puts myself in the mind frame to create amazing content!
- Drink water
- One of my goals this year is to drink a ton of water! Before I go to bed, I make sure to have a bottle of water on the nightstand so I can have it in the morning.
- Take Vitamins/ Supplements
- I have a subscription to Care/of which have made it a whole lot easier to take my vitamins in the morning. I like to take my vitamins first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with a tall glass of water.
- Eat a substantial breakfast
- I have to eat breakfast in the morning or otherwise I will not be able to focus. Another one of my goals this year is to start eating in the morning. I will either make eggs with a side of fruit or make bulletproof coffee (recipe coming soon to the blog).
- Make a list
- I’m a list maker. If I don’t write it down, it’s not going to get done. I’ll make a list of things that have to get done such as blog posts for the week, what to shoot, daily chores, etc. My mind is usually all over the place, so when I make a list I’ll feel more organized throughout the day.
To give you an insight of my day, it would be like:
- Write blog posts for the week
- Shoot outfits
- Post office
- Film YouTube videos
What’s your typical morning routine?